Just another boy walking around

"Life is what happens to you...
While you're busy making other plans."

lunes, 5 de abril de 2010

I've seen sinking ships go down with more grace than you

Está es mi semana de Fall Out Boy "Take this to your grave", perdón por lo emo, a veces toca:

· Chicago is so two years ago:
"If
you want apologies
Girl
, you might hold your breath
Until
your breathing stops forever, forever
the
only thing you'll get
Is
this curse on your lips:
I hope
they taste of me forever."

· The pros and cons of breathing:
"I hate
the way you say my name like it's something secret
My
pen is the barrel of the gun.
Remind
me which side you should be on."

· Grand theft Autumn (Where is your boy?)
"You
need him
I could
be him
I could
be an accident but I'm still trying.
And
that's more than I can say for him.

Where
is your boy tonight?
I hope
he is a gentleman.
Maybe
he won't find out what I know:
you
were the last good thing about this part of town."

Sigo sosteniendo que FOB -Al igual que Brand New- me espían, sí, a vos te parecerá una locura... pero me espían. Sacan partes de mi vida y las convierten en canciones. Sé que eso es improbable, pero yo sigo mirando alrededor por las dudas.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario